Clicky

sgtdub

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

21 October 2008
Well, I should be blogging more, but really, I'm being drained of all living substances. There are two of us that have taken 1 to 2 hours a day during class to work on areas we know we need to work on and avoiding some of the more unproductive time of class. The instructors are seeing the results but are also pressured to keeping us in class. They gave us our scores from the OPI test and I received a 0+. This is acceptable and I've already made huge improvements in both my listening and speaking skills.
There's not really much to report from Sierra Vista, not a lot happens here. I've got my ticket to fly home for Thanksgiving and I'm ready to see the family again. Just think, after Thanksgiving, I'll only have a month left, that's great news.

انا ايىد ان ادهب الى مدينة موستانغ
Welcome to my first sentence typed in Arabic. I have been working on my writing and it's a lot easier since I don't have to search for the letters. What did I say? "I want to go to Mustang City." Of course, that's where the family is. Be safe and have a great day.

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I have no doubt that Mustang City is where you'd rather be; Sierra Vista is rather sleepy, plus Mrs. and Miss Dub aren't there!

Hang in there; you're almost done. Sounds like you're doing well.

MrsDub said...

Keep your chin up, we're in the downhill slide now! Don't get discouraged! You'll master this . . . eventually! Love ya