Clicky

sgtdub

Monday, February 28, 2011

28 February 2011,
Well, we have finished our second day of "pre-mobilization training", or should I say we have been here two days now. Either way I miss home and I miss my family. I feel like the paperwork I will have will engulf me but I'll take it one at a time and hopefully get it right. We started off yesterday morning with 65 degrees and this morning with 35 degrees. Gotta love Oklahoma. My office is a unused dining facility attached to our barracks. Hey, I have lots of room.
Miss Dub said she had to dissect a sheep's brain at school today. I asked her if she knew what the sheep had been thinking and she replied, " probably that he should have taken the gig with the Easter pageant." That was funny.
She was the costume manager for the school musical and it was pretty good. The First Territorial Saloon.
All is well, be safe and have a great day.

1 comment:

Wade Huntsinger said...

Big responsibility I am sure. But hey, now they call you Top! have fun and let me know if I can EVER do Anything for you and yours!