Clicky

sgtdub

Sunday, September 03, 2006

03 Sept 2006, well, I'm still in Bagram. My plans were postponed by a bit, so I'm pretty much just sitting around. I had a lite breakfast, tuna for lunch and worked out at the gym for 1 1/2 hours. I'm keeping up with an hour of aerobics and the rest in weights. I did weigh in at 245 so good news there!! We had an official weigh-in for the Army, I weighed in that day at 249 lbs so by Army standards I'm only over by 65 lbs. Yeah, I think they need to reconsider their standards a little bit.
I'm making progress in my Algebra class, of course, it doesn't start till tomorrow, but I can access the web site now. So tomorrow will be the real test, homework assignments. Hopefully the class will go by smoothly and with torture involved.
Last night we watched "American Dreamz" at the MWR building. At best, it was an attempt of a spoof with a serious note. Right before that we watched part of a comedy set with Carlos Mecina. I agree with a lot of his humor, even though he used foul language and poked fun of most races.
We are looking at a 60% chance of thunderstorms today, let it rain, let it rain, let it rain. Like I mentioned Bagram is dusty, dirty, filthy, yuck. The temps are still in upper 80's - low 90's so no complaint there. The next couple of days will be hard pressed to put up a new posting, so bear with me. Not much else to report on this end. Be safe and have a good day.

No comments: