Clicky

sgtdub

Friday, January 16, 2009

16 January 2008

Yes, I know, long gaps between posting again. This is normal once I get home, and work at getting everything back to normal. I completed one full set at work and am almost back in to full swing there. I got my 2008 Ford Crown Vic back and it only had 9,000 miles on it It will still take a little while to get everything I work with back into the car.

After almost a full year of talking about it, we finally bought a new TV. We picked up the Samsung 46" LCD. We have really enjoyed watching movies on it, but tv hasn't been as nice. So, this morning, I am waiting for the arrival of the Dish satellite man to come and upgrade our package to HD. The door bell just rang! It's him! It's the Dish man! Here with my new HD picture.

Anyway, he's working on the tv so now I can concentrate on this until it's up, then of course, even Angela will lose my attention for a bit. Just kidding dear......

Angela and Shelby are doing fine and both are back to work and school. We have a 3 day weekend coming up and are trying to come up with fun things to do as a family. However, what can you come up with that a 15 year old girl will think is fun while having to hang our with her parents. Well, we are wanting to go to the 39th International Finals Rodeo held right here in OKC on Saturday night. We have the Home and Garden Show this weekend which highlights everything HGTV-ish. There's the 'Ship-wrecked' display at the Omni Center which has artifacts and treasures recovered from lost or sunken ships over the last 150 years.]
Be safe and have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

back into the grind, huh, stay safe out there with all the bad guys.

Sarge Charlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Glad to hear that things are about near back to normal.

Buy a video gaming system and get "Rock Band" and the three of you can rock out on weekends in the privacy of your own home. My youngest and I always have a great time with it.