Clicky

sgtdub

Thursday, February 05, 2009

05 Feb 09,
Well, I think the entire family is finely on the healing side of life. It seems a bug has gone through the entire family. Poor Angela, she got the worst of it being sick from Sunday afternoon through today. She still doesn't sound that great but she's finally better. Monday was my day off and I spent the entire day taking care of them and ended up taking off two more days this week to help them out.
For my birthday, Angela, on her own, decided I needed a Blu-Ray DVD player to go with our new TV. Of course, she needed me to go and pick it out since she knew she didn't have a clue about them. Her got me to the store by saying she wanted to buy a movie. Now my issue is running the audio from the Blu-Ray to my old Sony Dream System DVD surround sound system using a fiber optic cable. I was able to get the front speakers done but need to figure out the entire surround sound problem or I will be forced to buy a new theater system to support the Blu-Ray.
My Army ID card expired and I had to wait almost 2 hours before getting my new one. I then got to spend two hours tonight registering that card on my computer so I could use it to log into my army account. Good grief! This was painful.
Sorry if this sounds boring, I'll try to do better soon. Be safe and have a great day.

5 comments:

Wade Huntsinger said...

Sometimes life is boring and that is a good thing.

Sarge Charlie said...

I hope you are all perkey soon.

MrsDub said...

Yes you were a great nurse and I'm thankful I had you and MissDub to take care of me while I was sick. And just let me say that you will NOT be "forced" to buy a new surround sound system! You've managed just fine with what you have, and if you buy one, you will be forced to "support yourself"!!!

Desert Songbird said...

Ugh. I'm sorry everyone was ill. That truly sucks.

We have the same problem with our new Blu-Ray DVD player and our Sony surround sound system. Hubby's still trying to figure that out.

Mimi Lenox said...

I hope you all feel better soon!

Dear peace lovin' blogger,
I have a new challenge for us.
Check it out HERE.