Clicky

sgtdub

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

09 May 2007, I'm running a little late today. I got back inside the wire at about 1830 hrs. Yes, I know that was a couple of hours ago. Mrs. Dub and Miss Dub got their Sgt Dub t-shirts in the mail. Mrs. Dub says I ordered the wrong size for her. Well, duh, I'm a guy. Anyway, after telling me the selection still wasn't big enough, I've just finished adding some more shirts to it. I'm hoping to expand the product line in the near future. I've also been told by some of my readers, that the link to find the store was hard to find, and after much prodding by you, I've added it's own link on the sidebar, it should be easier to find, look under "Go shopping".
So what have I been up to today? Well, I got the two signs finished and went to LTC Y and tried to give him the road sign for the dedication and opening ceremony for this afternoon. He asked me how it was going to get installed. I told him I didn't know since I had no idea where it was going to be placed. I was then sent to fix the problem and came to the conclusion that I had to go "outside the wire" with the patrol and put it up myself. I'll have pictures tomorrow of the trip and results. All went well, I got my mileage in for the day with that trip.
Mrs. Dub sent me pictures of our little homestead and it has been raining. I'm just glad we are at the top of the hill and not the bottom where the ponds are. Yikes! Looks like a few more things just got added to the honey-do list. French drains, leveling the yard, replacing our driveway.
Everything else is going well, be safe and have a great day.

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Enjoyed your wifes post on the rain yesterday. Sorry that you now have a bunch more honey-do's. Stay safe and God bless.

MrsDub said...

Excuse me, but you didn't have to tell everyone that the shirt wasn't "BIG" enough for me!!!!! How about the shirt was "too small" - that sounds better. Besides, I can't help it that I've got big biceps (must be all that yardwork)

Barb said...

Do you sell those shirts in a 4X? :)

Is going outside dangerous?

Heather in Beautiful BC said...

Great tee shirts! I'm glad Mrs. Dub has lots of stuff for you to do when you get home :) What is a French drain???