Clicky

sgtdub

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

19 December 2006, The Battle Rages. Don't worry, it's not that kind of battle. I'm coming down with something, even though the Army insisted I take their flu shot. I was pretty bad off yesterday, even taking a half day off to sleep. The illness seems to be taking it's course in reverse, as the worst part was Sunday night-Monday morning.
For those of you who showed concern reading my last post, maybe I should have started with the responses I got just for turning it in. MAJ M, (formerly known as CPT M) started laughing when I handed it to him. I asked him what was so funny and he stated it was just his anticipation of what I wrote. Remember, LTC Y will tell you I was just brought for comic relief.
This afternoon I had my choice of torture. I chose to go to an ISAF briefing. "I'll tell you whatever you want to know, just stop the briefing!!" rang through my head several times during that 3 hours. Actually, I should have recorded the briefing and then market it next to Sounds of the Ocean, or Highland Wind Chimes and other relaxation CDs.
Not much else to report, be safe and have a good day.

1 comment:

PaPa Phil said...

An elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and was able to have himself fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed him to hear 100%.

The gentleman went back a month later for a checkup and the doctor said, "Your hearing is perfect.....I bet your family must really be pleased that you can hear again." The gentleman replied, "Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to conversations. I've changed my will three times."

Thought you could use a little humor!!!