Clicky

sgtdub

Saturday, December 30, 2006

30 December 2006, Wow, only 1 more day till the end of the year. What have you got planned? Me, I'll be working. , but it's not that tasking, and besides, what do I have to do here in Kabul?
It's about 6 p.m. here now, and we just came in from working on a project outside. Let's just say that my toes are frozen and not very happy at the moment. Of course, the rest of me is just fine and I'm sippin' on some hot chocolate. We spent a good portion of the morning either watching football or reports about Saddam. Being part of the Big Twelve conference we watched the Texas Tech game with much dismay until the fourth quarter. What a game!
Tonight is Ab Lab and I guess I'm going to it. I'd rather try and thaw out ad just go to bed, but that's not what's good for me. Right now I'm sitting here at my computer trying to fall asleep.
Miss Dub informed me that she has her blog site up and running now too. Looks like the whole family is here now. We can just tell each other how we are doing through our blogs. Well, really not much else to report from my end, most everyone else out there is working on big plans for tomorrow evening. Drop me a line and let me know what your plans are.
Be safe and have a good day.

7 comments:

MrsDub said...

I plan to celebrate our anniversary! MissDub and I are going to a New Year's Eve Costume Ball. The Ball is a kick off to our state Centennial in '07. We will be wearing ball gowns from 1907 (yikes it was hard to find those), but we did it and it should be fun. There will be dinner, dancing and a champagne toast at midnight, and I turn into a pumpkin at 12:01. Hopefully my carriage will be parked outside. Wish you were here to celebrate with us, but we understand you've got very important job to do, and you will be home soon. Yes, MissDub has her own site now too. We'll just see who has the best stories. So far, I like your's the best! Happy Anniversary and I hope your toes warm up soon :}

Travis Cody said...

Tossing you wishes for a safe and sane new year!!

My sweet lady and I going to a party for good food, fine company, and dancing!! We haven't been dancing in way too long.

Be safe Sarge!

Sarge Charlie said...

Happy new year Sarge, soon you can say I am going home this year..

The old sarge

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

no plans here, next week we may get away. our anniversary is the 2nd of jan.... be safe, bee

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

No plans here... heck I'll be lucky if I can keep my eyes open long enough to see Dick Clark's New Year's Eve on tv... LOL.

Be safe Sgt and prayers continuing for y'all.

Anonymous said...

No plans here. I want to go to the Ball with Mrs Dub!! Get me a dress and I'll be right there!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

happy anniversary sarge and mrs dub! smiles..... bee