11 March 2007, Well, it's Sunday, and Mimi sent this meme tag out. Here are my answers
The Sunday Stupid Thirty-Three
1. Were you named after anyone?
Yes, my dad
2. When was the last time you cried?
Just about Sept 22, 2006, when I left my family to come back to Afghanistan from leave.
3. Why are you so fickle when it comes to women?
Mrs. Dub says I can have a girlfriend, but she still gets all the money.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Bologna
5. Do you have kids?
Yes, one, she goes by Pumpkin, Miss Dub, a few other names
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? All my personalities get along fairly well.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I’ve been told that I haven’t really used it a lot while asleep.
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
9. Would you bungee jump?
I haven’t yet, but the possibility still exists.
10. What is your favorite cereal?
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
12. Do you think you are strong?
Yes, but I could always use more.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Cookies and cream
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
The eyes have it.
15. Red or pink?
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I get too busy to complete any one project in a timely manner.
17. Who do you mess with the most?
The next person to walk by.
18. What was the last thing you ate? Hamburger helper Cheeseburger Macaroni mixed with Kraft Cheese and Macaroni
19. What are you listening to right now?
The rain outside
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
I called Lt. Rose to tell him the new phone number in the conference room.
21. Why aren't you married? I am, and happily so, next question
(I should get brownie points for that one)
22. Last movie you watched?
The Guardian, which stars Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher, and a very good movie too.
23. What did you dream about last night?
This implies that I get to sleep.
24. What book are you reading?
When I have the time, I’ve been working on Kabul In Winter, by Ann Jones, I’m not very impress yet.
25. Summer or winter? Summer if I have to choose, but I like most of the weather I see, unless I’m working a multi-car accident, which just sucks anyway.
26. Hugs or kisses?
This really depends on many variables, but I give both.
27. Do you have any special talents? maybe a few.
28. What are they? Jack of all trades, master of none.
29. What did you watch on TV last? A couple of minutes of WWE wrestling.
30. What is your favorite sound? Mrs. Dub’s voice.
(more brownie points, hehe)
That's the questions for this meme. Today was another busy one for me, I keep thinking that at some point it will slow down. Wrong! The weather is somewhere between raining and snowing. Be safe and have a great day.