Clicky

sgtdub

Sunday, February 04, 2007

04 February 2007, The weather was super today and I was out in it a couple of times. Lately, I've been running all over camp attempting to get things working right. Alas, as I solve one problem, it appears two more pop up. I'll work through it or quit and come home.
I haven't been to the gym except twice in over two weeks now, I am hoping to resolve that this next week.
I finally got a real good night's sleep last night, and am certainly hoping for another one tonight. I actually could take a nap in my chair right now. I just don't have the time for that, and it would interfere with my sleep tonight. It looks like this will be a short post as I have to run for now. Be safe and have a good day.

3 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

Here’s hoping for another quit and restful day sarge, be safe..........

Odat said...

I'm glad you had a good night's rest and the weather is good....it's freezing here! minus 10 with the wind chill...my lil dog hates it...
Peace '
and Happy Super Bowl Sunday...Do y'all get to watch it?
Hope so.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

mornin' sarge! slept late here, lazy sunday going on so far.

you fix all that stuff. let me know if you need charlie to help you. remember he has two tools, a plastic butter knife and a chain saw. let me know, okay?

be safe, smiles, bee