Clicky

sgtdub

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

04 October 2006, Well, another fine day in.....ok, another day in Afghanistan. I've been since getting back. The last 3 days we have had a wind storm during the afternoons. The first day it was so thick visibility was cut down to about 10 feet, maybe. The great thing about dust storms here is that nothing is sealed really good, so even if your inside you won't miss out on it. I thought I would throw in a picture of one of my new flags here in Afghanistan. Go Cowboys! I'm hoping in a few days to add the pictures of my other new flag. It's the real prize. Stay tuned! We went out just before my
leave to one of the training
sites here in Kabul. I'm the one in the middle. It's not hard to find old military pieces here. I have pictures of bone yards just full of military armament. This makes for a good picture though.











This is just a picture of what Jalalabad Road looks like going east. It's suppose to be under construction by another country to get repaved. I'll add some more on the next post. Be safe and have a good day.

3 comments:

MrsDub said...

I personally don't wish to see anymore "dashboard" photos. Please remain seated at your desk inside the camp!!!!! In otherwords, "you're grounded". Love & Miss You!

Anonymous said...

hey ; i believe your second chin is getting smaller, looking good===should i hold off on the cookies? i mailed your dvd-rw discs yesterday you shold have them shortly. Love you MOM

Anonymous said...

good work, very nice blog. Seems you enjoy working with/ in the internet. And
if something like that even pays off well, it would be even better, woulnd't it?

I chose you because you convinced meby all the effort you put into it. That
really convinced me.
For further information please look up my site www-franco.blogspot.com Please get more information
on....see the video!