Clicky

sgtdub

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Feb 5, 2011
Again with the long break between posts, my apologies. Things are hectic as always. Mrs. Dub transitioned into a new job at the beginning of the year. She has been very happy everyday at work and after work. Her last job, although she loved it was a heavy load of stress on her. The Oklahoma National Guard is headed back to Afghanistan and I'll be going with them again. Yeah for me, right? I don't mind and the family is almost good with it. Our biggest issue is Miss Dub will be a senior in high school next year and more than anything else has always stated she wanted me to be at her graduation. Hopefully I will be.
As I get closer to train up with the Army, I will be posting more frequently. One of my goals on this deployment will be to continue with my college courses and maybe even be able to graduate myself next year. Just think, it will only have taken 28 years to get it done.
Be safe and have great day.

3 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

i will be traveling with you. did you know i attended 8 different colleges over 25 years

Linda said...

Oh no, I sure hope you don't miss high school graduation for Miss Dub!

Desert Songbird said...

Whoa...........back up.......you're headed BACK to Afghanistan.......AGAIN?! Geez. I might have to send you some Chino Bandido in a care package. ;)

You WILL be back for Miss Dub's graduation. I command it.

*snicker*