Clicky

sgtdub

Sunday, February 11, 2007

12 February 2007, I'm still standing.
Not that I'm a huge fan of Elton John, but it let's you know I'm still here. We had a communication black out for just about 24 hours and then yesterday, when it came back up, I started a post in my room when it crashed again. I hope to be up and running again today, I'm at work right now so don't email the boss and tell him I'm on here. I'll post more a little later. I hope everyone is doing good and I'll be caught up soon. Be safe and have a great day.

4 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Just glad you're safe!

Mimi Lenox said...

Thoughts and prayers and good wishes to you everyday from one Mimi Pencil Skirt.

just me said...

3 things I am thankful for: a late reply from me and over here, hope you don't mind

1) good health

2) being a mum

3) salvation

Odat said...

Oh I hate it when the power goes off....glad to hear you're ok...See ya later...
Peace