Clicky

sgtdub

Thursday, October 02, 2008

02 October 2008,
Tonight was the Vice Presidential Debate, if I heard right, this was only the 7th one ever as the VP usually doesn't bring much to a Presidential ticket. However, this may be the most important VP running in our history. Regardless to who wins, we will have a historic election. I haven't been impressed with Obama since he announced he was running for President even before he took his oath as a Senator. At least the Governor from Alaska can say she has been working for the last two years.
We also have the baseball playoffs, and my team is in the running, having beat Chicago yesterday and leading them 9-1. Go Dodgers!!
We all took our tests this last Tuesday and it will be another week or so before we know how we did. I ended up taking it second to last so I got to sit, pace, practice and wait all day before my time came. I don't want to speculate at all about how I did, but there's no doubt I'm a 0+ and might have made it to 1. I'll let you know when I find out.
Well, be safe and have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am quite sure you made it to aleast ONE.Moms are are funny that way. Good luck, I need you home to do some chores. Love MOM

Desert Songbird said...

I think you've done better than you think. Have faith!