Clicky

sgtdub

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

22 June 2011,
It sounded like a good idea when I came up with it, take two more classes towards my bachelor's degree this summer while I was deployed. Well, I'm in to the third week of class and still waiting on one of my school books to catch up with me here in Afghanistan. I was finally able to make contact with the instructors and they are willing to work with me, that's good. We will see how it goes because I need to take 3 more classes this fall.
Just got off Skype with Mrs. Dub. She's ready for me to be home. I'm ready to be home. Taking 3-4 months to pre-mob wore me down. So many soldiers I've talked to would have rather spent more time in Afghanistan than what we did on train up. I know training is important, believe me, but with so many deployments so far, I think we are capable. I guess I'm just complaining some. Hey, it happens.
Well, I better try ready some of my homework and make a dent in it. Be safe and have a great day.

2 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

STAY SAFE AND FEEL FREE TO COMPLAIN

Desert Songbird said...

They don't have books online? My daughter's high school has all of their text books online, and so does the grade school. I figured a lot of the colleges and universities would, too. You might check into that.