Clicky

sgtdub

Saturday, November 01, 2008

1 November 2008,
49 days and a wake up! But I try not to focus on that, right..........!
A relaxing Saturday, of sorts. I'm going to do some housework and then another guy from the class and I have made the decision to head to Tucson with one of our instructors. We will be going to several Arab owned shops and talking with the people there. I've done this once before with the entire class at the local mall here in SV. With just two of us, this could be overwhelming. Thursday and Friday were good days for me as I spent much of the class time learning on my own.
Mrs Dub went to her office Halloween party this week dressed as Gov. Sarah Palin, darn she looked good! Miss Dub went to school dressed as one of her cartoon characters she draws, which was a cross between goth and something else. Now, she'll probably correct me on that since I'm just an old fart.
Also today, I'm not sweating Oklahoma State's football game against Iowa State as much as I was last week's game against Texas. However, things are getting interesting in the Big 12 as Texas plays Texas Tech today and we play Texas Tech next week.

2 comments:

Linda said...

My Dad was stationed in Texas at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base way back in 1966; I bet I wouldn't recognize the place at all anymore.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

is that football talk dub cause now i know all about football. well i know a little anyway! ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo