Clicky

sgtdub

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

4 Nov 2008
Well, there is no doubt that today is a very important day. Yes, that's right, Shelby (aka Miss Dub) turned 15 today. Yikes! I woke up and my first thought was (I must be old). Yes, I managed to give her a call and wish her happy birthday in 3 different languages. I should have researched French before calling since she is learning that language in school. In 364 days, she will be driving unsupervised. Enjoy it while you can. I'm ready to get home and work with her on her driving skills.
In other news, I hear something is happening across the country, but I doubt it lives up to the hype of Miss Dub's birthday! Ok, so there's an election going on, remember this folks, if you don't vote, you can't complain. It's just like keeping the receipt to a purchase.
Not much else to report at the moment. Be safe and have a great day.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to Miss Dub! She shares her day with Empress Bee and Laura Bush!

As for that whole driving thing in less than a year - I'm stalling big time with Amanda!

Desert Songbird said...

Happy birthday, Miss Dub! May you have many, many more.

Amazing Gracie said...

Like Linda says, Miss Dub has some great birthday mates!
I loved your comment over at Sarge's.
I voted and gonna complain my arse off!
~~~Blessings~~~

Sarge Charlie said...

I will try to be hopeful. doubtful but hopeful.

MrsDub said...

My how quickly they grow up. It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny pink bundle with huge black eyes. I blinked and she's grown to be a beautiful young lady. I'm sorry you've missed another birthday. By the way, now that you're learning to speak Arabic, and MissDub is speaking French . . . can we move?

Anndi said...

Stopping by to thank you for your service Sir and to wish la jolie mademoiselle Dub Bon Anniversaire en retard. (there's the French for ya!) ;)