Clicky

sgtdub

Thursday, September 28, 2006

28 September 2006, Well, another day has passed, tomorrow will be a week since I was back in Oklahoma. I took my first algebra test two days ago. Of course, I'm afraid to go check to see if the instructor has graded them yet. I have homework that's due on Monday and I haven't started it yet. I'm still working on recovering from the long trip. Anyway, I have some more pictures for everyone who cares.
The next two show one of the projects we tackled when I was home. I just wanted to do something special for the girls.











The last two pictures are of my family having dinner one night and my daughter and I at the State Fair in front of one of the Clydesdale horses from Express Personnel. I have great friends there, so a shout out to Dana, Tricia, Margaret and Ester.




I'm certainly ready to get back home. I guess some day. Anyway, be safe and have a good day.

No comments: