Clicky

sgtdub

Sunday, December 03, 2006

03 December 2006, Well, I've had better days but I can't think of any right away. For the last 36 hours it's been snowing. Now, unfortunately, it hasn't been snowing hard during that time and today it got just warm enough to begin melting the snow while it snowed. Confused? me too, but besides algebra, I stunk at science too. Anyway, I thought I would share my joy with you


And keeping to tradition, I got off work at 1530 and put on my shorts and went about the camp. Starting at the gym, then the PX. The temps are very mild and very comfortable right now.
As of this blog, it was still snowing outside, we are somewhere close to 5-6 inches right now. I am still hoping for another 6-12 inches. Hey, I have my reasons. Of course, living on a concrete pad doesn't help, it doesn't have anywhere to go. But I can live with that. Be safe and have a good day.



7 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well sarge it is hot as heck here is west palm beach, but i am going to go out and take some pictures of the decortaed palm trees and make a post about christmas in florida. sigh..... be safe, bee

Mimi Lenox said...

Sgt Dub...This is Mimi Lenox. Could you email me please? I would like to do a story on my site about you. Go to http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com and email through the profile link. Hope to hear from you soon! This site is awesome. Thanks.

Rock said...

Sgt. I never have enough time to visit the best sites on the Web so I'm trying to force myself to work a little longer and do this. I agree with Mimi.

What is great about your site is you give the real feel for everyday life there, and therefore you humanize the situation.

It's wonderful that you make the time to take pictures, blog, and comment on other blogs. Thanks for everything you do, and for commenting regularly on my blog. I know your words do reach a lot of people (more and more as time goes by), and do make a difference.

Truth—The No Spin Politically Incorrect Zone

Rock said...

Another thing Sgt., I guess I had procrastinated by not putting some important links on my site, including yours. I've recitified this. It's now on my site, under Conservative Blogs. You can scroll to it on the right sidebar, or navigate to it quickly by clicking Conservative Blogs on the top of the left sidebar.

Have a great day!

Rock
Truth—The No Spin Politically Incorrect Zone

Sarge Charlie said...

Hi Sarge
Any safe day is a good day my friend, dittos on mimi and Rocks notes.

Stay safe.

The old sarge

MrsDub said...

Dub, Dub, Dub, some things never change! You, your shorts and the snow -- You, your homework and it's not done! Glad to see you're being read by people other than family and friends. Who would have ever thought that your blog that was intended to just keep us all up-to-date on your day-to-day activities would become so popular. Just remember, if you ever plan to run for political office that someone, somewhere will have a copy of something you wrote. As for snow, we've got plenty of it here -- shall I put some in the box I'm shipping to you? Putting up the Christmas tree this weekend was like "deja vu" to Chrismtas 2003 when you were gone the first time. We decorated the tree with all of our Red, White & Blue lights, ornaments and flags. It look very patriotic! Stay warm, stay safe and stay behind the fence!! Missing you at home :{

Sarge Charlie said...

PS Listen to Mrs Dub, she know what is important, ie, fence

charlie